Bible Study- Fear, Part 3


Alright, I finished up the notes.  This session is very short, and as I said before there are more verses to choose from and I hope that in your own personal study you find more.  Please feel free to share with me what you received from the study.  What is God telling you in your own personal study?  The notes included with the scripture are from my own personal revelation and from the Life Applicaton Bible-NIV version.

Our group is going to start the first session of Fear of the Lord DVD series by John Bevere.  As we watch them, I will keep everyone updated.  God Bless!!

Love in Christ,
Kristine


PSALM 102:17- “He will respond to the prayers of the destitute; he will not despise their plea.”
{God hears our cries.  Even when it looks bad, know that God is preparing you for something so much better. Do not lose heart! Do not lose faith!}
PSALM 103:17- “But from everlasting to everlasting the Lord’s love is with those who fear him and his righteousness with their children’s children—“
{__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________}
PSALM 112:1-“Praise the Lord.  Blessed is the man who fears the Lord, who finds great delight in his commands.”
{Revere God and gladly obey Himà Blessings will follow: prosperity, honor, security, and freedom from fear.}
DEUTERONOMY 31:6- “Be strong and courageous.  Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you or forsake you.”
{Even when we feel utterly alone; no one cares, no one understands, no one can see what my pain is or how this is affecting my life.  I am so alone.  I have no one.  Wrong!! You have a Father in heaven, who sees every tear.  He sees all the pain and he feels it to.  He is with us.  He is there at our lows and he is there at our highs.  God is never gone.  God loves the brokenhearted and he hears our pleas.  He wants to save us.  Give him the opportunity to do this.  Allow God to run your life.  Give over the wheel of me and let “I am” drive; because He is an amazing Father.  He never fails!!}


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Pink Tornado"

"Like A Moth to A Flame"