Heart Check

    
It has really been on my heart lately, that maybe, just maybe some of the things we do are not for the right reasons.  Christmas is coming and every one is running around getting their last minute shopping done.  Kids are about to get out of school for vacation.

    Thoughts of Christmas trees, lights, cookies, presents, and so on are every where.  I don't want us to forget the reason for the season.  Jesus Christ.  He was born to give us eternal life, a priceless gift.  I just want us to remember that through all the hustle and bustle of the season. Don't forget to give God His time.  It is important to put Him first in all we do.

Merry Christmas to Everyone!!

P.S.

I will be taking a small vacation from blogging.  I have not been able to really give God His Glory with the busyness of everyday life.  So for the next two weeks I am going to focus on getting into the Word.  I have high hopes that in my absence everyone will have a blessed holiday vacation.  I also feel that in this two week vacation that God has a lot in store for me.  I can't wait to share what He has put on my heart. 


 With love and good tidings,

Kristine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Pink Tornado"

"Like A Moth to A Flame"