Dealing With Change


         
          Life doesn’t always go the way you plan.  More often than not, it will go the complete opposite.  I have come to the realization that in those first few minutes of disappointment, I have opportunity for change. 

          I think back on all the times I would get angry and upset because I didn’t get my way.  The temper tantrums and the attitudes of entitlement I have had.  How do I know why things have changed?  That last minute change in direction for your day could save your life.

          God’s plan for us will always outweigh any plans we could ever imagine for ourselves. I encourage you in those moments when life’s little disappointments are getting you down, for you to look up and be patient.  Change is coming! and it starts with you.
Love in Christ,
Kristine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Pink Tornado"

"Like A Moth to A Flame"